The Countdown is ON!
The fact that you have been directed to this page must mean we don't have too long to go until your big day!
Hopefully all the finer details will now have been confirmed, however, if not just let me know. I appreciate as much information as you can to make the day as smooth as possible. Providing me with the names of your suppliers will allow me to credit them on any images I share to make sure they get the acknowledgement they deserve!
The Finer Details...
If you could kindly have a good read through and come back to me as soon as possible that would be great.
When you have finished please click "send message" and I will confirm once received.
Here's a few little tips for the day:
1) Think about what you and your bridesmaids are going to wear during your "bridal prep" It is lovely to have everyone in something matching whether that be PJ's/ dressing gowns/nighties! They look great in the pictures and can make great gifts if you are thinking about giving gifts to your bridal party!
2) "The Big Reveal" Being able to capture the reactions of your friends and family see you in your dress for the very first time is a moment that you will want to be captured. They will leave you with beautiful memories.
3) SO many brides get into their wedding dress moments before leaving for the ceremony. I recommend leaving around 30 minutes before you need to leave, this allows some extra time for any photos opportunities
4) Keeping the room as cleansed and free of clutter as possible will ensure you get the best from your photos! You will thank your future self!
5) If you have space, hang your dress somewhere nice before you put it on. The same with your bridesmaid dresses if possible.
6) The little details; Please make sure any little details you want photographing are left out for me. Perhaps bring the ring box for your engagement ring, your save the dates. any little bits that help tell your story.... I like to take these shots early on before everything else unfolds!
7) This won't be for everyone but leaving each other a little note to read on the big day is a lovely moment to treasure; sweet or funny, weddings are hard work to organise and when the day comes around your mind will be thinking about all the little things. A nice note is a lovely way to bring the focus back to what the day is all about.
8) LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT! Your make up artist will more than likely sit you by a natural light source, ie. a window/doors. Just make sure you are positioned in an area both myself and your hair/make up artist are able to work around the area comfortably.
9) Have fun!
This is by far THE most important thing. Get the music on, the bubbles flowing & enjoy getting pampered whilst you look forward to the most special day of your life!